* Mission: God first, Protect the Unborn (& parents), Encourage, Health
* Team (12): Jason/Deanna Peters, Rich/Erica Reich, Pat/Angi Castle, Brenda Ferrie, Becky Gregory, Rob Rysavy, Scott Casmer, John Shannon, Deborah Bertsch
LIFE Runners -
We only have 6 weeks to go! Be sure to get registered. Over the next 3 weeks we will raise miles, prayers and funds...to help the Unborn (and parents). The funds we raise are for the Sioux Falls Alpha Center crisis pregnancy bus. The bus reaches women for free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, and the Good News...saves lives! As of 30 Jul, the Alpha Center has received 10 donations ($982) for the LIFE Runners.
TEAM GOAL: By 22 Aug, each teammate donates to Alpha Center...and raises at least $200 (including your donation). Like training for a marathon, fundraising does indeed take sacrifice (time, courage)...not fun asking for $...but we are giving others an opportunity to save lives! Sponsors are typically a result of a personal invitation...let's ask others every day until the race.
* "If we're ever going to see a rainbow [finish marathon, save lives], we have to stand a little rain [training, fundraising]." Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
* "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5
* "Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don't stand back and let them die." Proverbs 24:11
* "When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run. The only thing that matters is how we have loved." Blink by Revive
Running His race,