Friday, February 29, 2008

Pat Note #2

Hi, LIFER's:

A few updates:

* Registration: Chad is now registered! On the day he committed, he sent me this note: "I’m 98% now. Give me a day or two. I started watching the course video on your blog. The only thing I didn’t see were the places where I can stop and pee, poop, nap, eat lunch, trade out for a new ipod that isn’t soaked with sweat, get new shoes and pass the baton." This was obviously a cry for help, so I called to help him register! Shane, once you register, our team is complete...just do it (this weekend)!

* Flights: Courtney booked the same flight as Angi and I (see blog for details). Other flight plans: Chad?, Tracy/Demi?, Bill/Lindsay?, Rich/Erica?

* Hotel: See blog for details. Everyone has booked except: Bill/Lindsay and Tracy/Demi.

Run for Life!,
Pat
Phil 4:13

* Team Name: Living In Faith Exchange Runners (LIFER's).
* Training: Our blog has a link to Hal Higdon's 18 wk training guides for novice, intermediate, and advanced runners (starts 8 Jun).
* Ministry Support (Right to Life): I have our wristbands. More to come on sign up sheets for logging sponsors ($/mile).

No comments: