Saturday, August 1, 2009

ROLL CALL (Rich)

Thank you to those who supported our team by ordering a LIFE Runners shirt. We were finally able to meet our minimum shirt request of 12, and I was able to put in the order this Friday (31 July). Lloyd Clarke Sports said that the shirts should be done in approximately 10 business days. Then I will mail them off to you as soon as I can so that you can start to train in them.

I have been able to raise $70 so far for my ProLife charity, A Woman's Answer Medical Center. For more information about this charity, please visit www.awomansanswer.com. AWA is a pregnancy crisis center in Gainesville, Florida that provides pregnant women alternative medical services to abortion. My Knights of Columbus council is currently raising money for a new ultrasound machine for AWA, and I am hoping to support this effort by raising additional funds through the Twin Cities Marathon.

My training has been going well. No injuries, but I have been forced to run on my treadmill a lot, because of the heat. I have not purchased my plane tickets yet, but I plan to have a similar itinerary as Pat. I am looking forward to seeing everyone in October.

God Bless,
Rich
Romans 12:12

No comments: