Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Clydesdale Weigh-in

Big Brown has challenged me to a friendly wager - he who loses the least will pay the most at the "poop" meal in Chicago. As part of this accountability, we will be weighing in and posting our weight each Monday. As fellow large human beings with hefty girth a plenty this is truly a noble endeavor. I was looking back to last September when I was 20lb's trimmer and my pace times were nearly a 1:30 faster! Needless to say this will be a good thing for both of us in meeting our race goals. I've already begun trimming the portions, and eating more healthy (lots of fruits/veggies).

OK, I weighed myself this morning at...

218lb's.

That is down from 224 nearly one week ago. I'm sure my 10 mile run yesterday had nothing to do with this...

No comments: