Monday, June 30, 2008

June Roll Call (Angi)

Hi all,
Pat just had to take this picture-yes, I biffed going down Barr
Trail on the Peak this past weekend. I was just below Barr Camp (over half way up Pikes Peak) and unfortunately ate it. I was just tickled to still be able to
move my limbs to get to the bottom-no permanent damage-
just some embarrassment and bruises. My running buddy
Courtney and I have been on the Peak the past 3 weekends-familiarity defiinitely helps-we made it one mile past Barr Camp this past Saturday feeling pretty good. Gearing up for the 12K Summer Roundup race this weekend with the steep incline that goes on and on-not really. Hope you all are doing well with training and staying injury free, and like the signs on the Pikes Peak highway say "Hot brakes (or in this case shoes) do fail" when descending!

Run for Life,
Angi

No comments: