Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GPS - Clydesdale Weekly Weigh-in

Hello All!
Well, my training schedule ramped down this past weekend and I took advantage to give myself some needed rest. I was starting to feel pretty tired from the training regimen. Looking back at last years notes, I was experiencing much of the same.

I purchased a Garmin Forerunner 50 (w/ hr monitor, footpod, and USB slot) and it's working marvelously. I love being able to see where my HR is at all times as well as my pace. It has been extremely helpful thus far. I also love the ability to track and see my progress - just awesome! I highly recommend it - I was able to get everything for $160 on Amazon.com.

I'm a little late on my weigh-in, but here goes...

...211 lb's!

I am slowly but surely inching downward. I am now within 6 or 7 lb.'s of my race weight for last October's marathon. My goal is to be in the low 190's by race day this October.

I'm ramping up my training schedule this week with a 16 miler on Sunday. It is going to be a challenge so please keep me in your prayers.

No comments: