Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April Roll Call (Bill)

Hello friends and soon to be friends!

Just checking in. I'm excited to run my first marathon! My goal is to finish in 4:30 and to build a stronger relationship with the Lord through running. I pray He continues to give me courage to train my mind and body throughout this journey.

I just found out last week that my beautiful daughter Lindsay can't join me. She is a sophmore at CU and very involved in church on campus. She is a team member for 'Buffalo Awakening' Catholic college student retreat and their retreat just got changed to the same weekend as the marathon. I'm sad for the team but happy and proud of Lindsay for sharing her gift of faith and helping other college kids find theirs. I'm waiting on an answer back on how to transfer her registration on to my brother Joe. Hopefully he can join us.

I'm excited to meet you teammates I don't know and always thrilled to be with the friends God has blessed me with. Suggestion: Lets get together as a group and run once a week and fellowship afterwards (breakfast at a different house each week) Run early Sat morn and eat afterward?

Your Brother in Christ,
Bill

No comments: