Thursday, April 24, 2008

Apr Roll Call (Courtney)

hey kids!! Sorry it has taken me so long to post..Ive been crazy (thats just in short)..

First of all, this is my current actions: I am flying out with Pat and Angi on that friday before the race (Oct? haha - i forget)...Staying with Pat and Angi in Chicago..Signed up for the Triple Crown Series: Garden 10 miler, summer 12K, and the America's Ultimate Challenge (pp marathon)..Yikes!! Signed up for the Chicago as well - Did you guys know that the race is already almost at the capacity?? wow!! :)

Currently my training is going great!! Ive been told by tons of friends, people at work, people at the gym..A guy at the gym calls me the energizer bunny!! haha..perfect!! I started doing the incline (a huge flight of big stairs up Pikes Peak - 1 mile..The longest mile in ur life!!) I did it for the first time this season with Angi this last sunday..Good start.. Been doing it ever since..trying to get on it at least 3 times a week..Im working out with my personal trainer about 4-5 times a week - gettin' by butt kicked with weights and agility drills.. My running is going great!! Im already up to about 18-19 miles..About 50 to sometimes 60 miles per week..need to a little higher though..Also on the side of many miles of running, trainer, incline, I do go to the gym after work at 10pm and do the stairmaster or the elliptical for alittle over an hour. AKA - I am always tired.......hahaha..

But good to know, my trainer has me on a nutrition plan for me to follow so I dont go down to low with the calories..He keeps me on track.. :) But its pretty easy for me because I do work at Whole Foods Bakery!! Bread bread and more bread!! haha..its great!!

Again, sorry i havent been posting much!! Now as you all can tell, my life is a little hectic..
I try and find as much time as I can to get in a run with my other parents (Pat and Angi ;) ) my best friends!!!

Anyways, have a good time training!! Keep running!! Run hard, train hard!!
Peace, love:
Courtney

No comments: