Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April Roll Call (Rich)

It has been a busy month with many distractions (i.e. final exams, preparing two conference presentations, and doing research while the instrument is still working). I have resorted to running in the evening either on the tredmill or on the 400 meter track at the middle school across the street from my house. I am in speed work mode right now preparing for my 1.5 mile Physcial Fitness Test this Friday (25 Apr). I am hoping to finish under 8:30. Then I will switch gears to longer distance training. I have done a few 5 mile runs at race pace 7:26 pace. I feel a little winded after these runs, but I know that with training I will be able to set into this pace comfortably. No injuries. I am a little sore from line dancing at my church last Friday night.

No comments: